Car Drop-Off & Pick-Up
BUS DROP-OFF & PICK UP
- All bus riders will load and unload buses in the parking lot in front of the school office.
- Bus riders will enter and exit the campus through the front gate.
- They will wait for their buses in an orderly fashion along the from wall, staying well away from the yellow safety line.
Rules and Expectations:
- All students arriving by or leaving school by car will use te EAST LOT only.
- Do NOT park in the staff parking lot or in the parking spaces marked staff.
- Please enter the lot from the east.
- Do NOT attempt to turn left into the parking lot from 13th Street.
- Pull your vehicle up in a single file line along te curb. Pull all the way forward in your lange.
- Students will be seated along the wall. Your child will walke to meet you where you stop the car (as far forward as you can go).
- For safety reasons, students will not be permitted to walk down to enter cars at the end of the pick up lane.
- All students will enter and exit the campus through the gate to the playground.
- There will be no car traffic in the parking lot in front of the school office; it is for buses only.
- Day care vans will also drop off and pick up in the east lot.
A maximum speed of 25 mph on 13th Street and 5 mph in parking lots is mandatory.
You can ONLY make a right hand turn out of the school parking lots during school hours.
Please use the crosswalk when walking your child across the street.